Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Well Crap

That 4 letter word pretty much sums up the essence of me...

I feel like crap (what do you expect when you can gain 10 lbs in 4 days, or 30 lbs in 1 month???)
I look like crap (why couldn't I have been cursed with zits in my teens instead of waiting until my 40's???)
I'm eating like crap (no excuse, just stating a fact)
My legs appear to be crappy 'ol balloons (I swear - I measured my calves this morning and they are 3 inches bigger than they were last week...EACH!!! Fluid, fluid and more fluid!!!)
There is a crappy 'ol golf ball stuck in my throat - or at least it feels that way!!
And this damn "c" key is sticking so bad that it's ticking me off every time I type CRAP!!!


But other than that....I'm doing great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm right there with you, Melissa.

I miss reading your updates, though. I like knowing what's going on with you, even if it's not always good news weight loss wise. Is there anything i can do to help?