Tuesday, October 09, 2007

And the answer is....


I posed a survey to my fellow workers today with a majority vote resulting in a surprising (to me anyway!) outcome....only 2 of us chose foot over hand!!

The question was:
In a public bathroom (I'm posting a picture so that you can mentally remove the image of a home toilet from your mind!) do you flush the toilet using your foot or your hand?

This question came up today because I went to my manager's office to fill out a workman's comp form. As I explained to her...I was in the rest room and when I went to flush the toilet my shoe flew off. Of course I jumped forward to catch it before it fell in the toilet bowl. But I mis-judged it and I tripped and hit my head on the stall wall. Her question to me wasn't "are you hurt?" it was "what were you doing flushing the toilet with your foot??"

I know you wash your hand afterwards but, ewwww!!! Not to mention the fact that the handle is so low that if I were to bend over using my hands there is a chance that my boobs would fall in the bowl!!

P.S. I really wasn't hurt so flowers aren't necessary. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am laughing so hard right now.

I do the same thing!